The Coronavirus has given many us an opportunity to pause and think about life, our purpose, and even the right work life balance. What’s your perspective and has it changed over time?

Beverly Magtanong | Owner & Co-Founder of Mostra Coffee

As a mother of 5 children (ages 13, 9, 5, 4 and 1), plus owning and running a business, balance is definitely a challenge. For me, balance doesn’t exist in the traditional sense of all things having an equal amount of my attention at all times. On top of continuing to grow the business and daily demands at home with 5 kids, my two eldest are in school and have various competitive activities that take up a significant amount of time. Read more>>

Whitney Woof | Sr. Manager Digital Marketing, Music

You should never work harder than you live. I am a strong believer in a positive work life balance, I say work should take up 40% of your time while life is the other 60% (more or less). This is something I deeply believe in and wish more people would take a similar approach. Read more>>

Ismael Pohlert | Spiritual Wellness Teacher

Work life balance has always been an interesting topic because I used to have to balance full-time school, three jobs, and my social life. After graduating college from SDSU, I had an abundance of free time, which resulted in me overthinking a lot. In the Summer of 2020, my life changed for the better and I snapped out of a victim mindset. Read more>>