We had the good fortune of connecting with Amir Salahi and we’ve shared our conversation below.

Hi Amir, what do you attribute your success to?
In my humble opinion, creativity combined with persistence make the most important factor for anybody’s success.

Can you give our readers an introduction to your business? Maybe you can share a bit about what you do and what sets you apart from others?
U.S. has set its goal to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2050. As part of the plan, 100M homes must go solar. This requires 3.3M annual installations. The current rate is 564K annual installations. The gap needs to be filled as soon as possible, otherwise we will miss our goals. Two major solar installation companies own nearly 30% of the market. The other 70% is left for over 10,000 smaller companies. Each smaller company does about 40 installations per year. To fill the gap, we need to increase their annual installations to 200.

RenuLogix provides a force-multiplier platform-as-a-service to small and medium Solar Installation Companies. We help them grow faster, boost revenue and minimize expenses. Our cloud-based platform does this by providing a series of digital tools and services. Just like UBER decentralized Transportation, EXP decentralized Real Estate, and now Cryptocurrencies are decentralizing Finance; RenuLogix is decentralizing the Solar Toolkit. There are some piece-meal Solar Toolkits out there, but RenuLoigx is the only cloud-based platform that offers an end-to-end digital solution to empower small and medium size solar installation companies.

I am proud that our platform has been recognized (by solar impulse foundation) among 1,000 worldwide efficient solutions.

It was a roller coaster to get here! You know, nothing good comes easy… We did our due diligence before starting our business. We knew exactly what problem we are going to solve and how. When we started RenuLogix, we knew it is NOT going to be an easy journey, specially at the beginning of it, but we never gave up. We stayed focused and we will stay focused on learning, innovating, solving problems and persisting to make progress towards our goal regardless of the situation…

As an immigrant entrepreneur, I had to go the extra mile to get to where we are today. Along the way, I kept telling myself that your success can bring hope to many other underprivileged people like yourself, so keep going…

Any places to eat or things to do that you can share with our readers? If they have a friend visiting town, what are some spots they could take them to?
Great question! If I am not busy working on RenuLogix and if I am not busy teaching engineering students, I will be more than happy to hang out with friends and gladly provide the following itinerary:

1. Special home cooked breakfast
2. Walk after breakfast
3. Shopping
4. Lunch (authentic food)
5. Rest and refresh
6. Gym, pool and sauna
7. Drink and Dinner!

I always find it interesting, exciting and eye opening to get to know successful people and learn from their life stories… In terms of places, I am always interested in visiting historical places.

Shoutout is all about shouting out others who you feel deserve additional recognition and exposure. Who would you like to shoutout?
Emmitt Summers

Website: https://renulogix.com/

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/energy-advisors-hub

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy0V79DKVY5kQ2Fk8_LlXPg

Nominate Someone: ShoutoutSocal is built on recommendations and shoutouts from the community; it’s how we uncover hidden gems, so if you or someone you know deserves recognition please let us know here.